Sunday, April 01, 2007

No April Fool

Haven't updated my blog for more than 2 weeks now. Have been busy preparing for the RIBO exam yesterday. Results won't be received, as per Don our instructor, for another 2 weeks. Yikes.... that's nail-biting!

A few thoughts on a few things:

1. Leafs: Why do they have to do this every year? Slumpping early in the season and then fighting as hard as they can in order to squeeze into the play-off? Why are Leaf fans (me included) keep criticizing the team, and then keep watching without failing?!!?

I guess we just live in Toronto and we are DIE HARD Leaf fans! LOL!!

2. Ontario Election: Just 6 months and a few days away. I can't wait to vote out the McWimpy government. Frank Klees appreciation event coming up this Wednesday night at the Premiere Ballroom. Can't wait to see Frank again and hopefully John Tory. Then I can have a nice photo with Mr. Tory and show it to Mrs. Cheng!

3. Need to develop a marketing plan (and consult Tiff too) for general insurance. But it can't be actualized until I know that I have passed yesterday's exam. That's why this 2 weeks can be edggy!

4. This Sony Ericsson W810i cell phone is amazing. There is so much fun with it! And the designers at SE are so thoughtful too. Last night I tried to set the alarm in order to wake up early this morning. And I found out that the alarm will still work even though I turn the phone off so that no calls will interrupt my sleep. Hey! I am sold for another SE phone a year or two down the road!

5. I hope that PDL will not become PKL. Looks like there aren't much support among the congregation. The project appears to be so pastoral-driven.

.

No comments: